Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Firenze was en Fuego!

(submission by Sophia)

My Italian is getting much better! I can say things like, "Es molto caldo fiore!" That means it is VERY VERY MUY MUY OH MY GOD, I WILL SURELY KEEL OVER AND DIE HOT outside!" Any Italian you say that too will nod there head in agreement and start fanning themselves. Why don't they just get central air conditioning here? Step into the civilized world why don't you?

We got a lot done in Firenze...just about all of the Camajalini's will have an entry on this one -- we had some crazy adventures! 3 different housing accomodations... hanging out in the Piazza della Repubblica... seeing Michelangelo's David... Fine dining on Bistecca Florintina... staying out until 6:00 in the morn'in... and the long ride home to name a few.








You will never believe it, I actually bought my leather from Omid, the same guy we bought from in 2003. I found the jacket I wanted - Bordeuax Motorcycle Jacket - from Pouty McPout, but they just weren't ready to do the deal. So Omid happily sold me his wears. A Bordeaux Business Attache and a Green Purse! They are noice! Ella Rosa and I were caught in the act of getting a little luck for our next trip to Firenze. This trip was good, but the next will be better!

Arrive derci Firenze!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home