Monday, July 03, 2006

Where is the Love?







Oh don't be jealouso...Matteo and I were just chilling with the Black Eyed Peas at their FREE CONCERT in ROMA!

Yes - that is Will I Am featured on the Megatron behind us. Those crazy kids are super cool! So glad we got to "kick it!"

They entertained us with some random covers throughout the show, but I think my all time favorite was the Fergie cover of the G-n-R Classic, Sweet Child of Mine. Nothing brings the Gringos together like a rousing, air-guitar rendition of that chorus. (Come on...I know you can hear it playing in your head right now, can't you? "Sweet child! Sweet Chiild! Sweet ChiiiiiiIIIIiiiiiiiIIIIld of Miiiine! (swipe at the air guitar) YEAH!" It was an interesting juxtaposition against the Italian Futbol Chant for their World Cup Super Star Hero, Totti!

Where is the Love?
(Shout out to the Black Eyes Peas)



People killin', people dyin'
Children hurt and you hear them cryin'

Can you practice what you preach
And would you turn the other cheek


Father, Father, Father help us
Send us some guidance from above
'Cause people got me, got me questionin'
Where is the love (Love)


Where is the love (The love)
Where is the love (The love)
Where is the love (The love)

Where is the love (The love)
Where is the love (The love)
Where is the love (The love)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home